17th April

17th April, A day to remember. 


          Okay, so this is my second entry with a date as the title. I can't help it. It seems to be that way but I'll try to avoid using date as title next time. Alright, get back to this special date. It is personally special to me cause it is a date when three beautiful people in my life were born, which means today is their BIRTHDAY ! 


The first wish goes to my beloved father, 

Handsome hu ? 

           This big guy over here is my one and only father. I didn't know him that much but literally I love him a lot. I shall say that he is a very responsible father to me and a protective one. His unconditional love towards his family is something that I am really proud of. Sometimes, its hard for me to understand him and its hard for him to understand me too. But, usually we surely going to sit down and have a talk so that we can settle things down in a good way. 

           Though we don't actually understand each other well but I can see we have a lot in common. He is a brave and protective guy, really really brave. He could die for his family, for his loves one. I evidenced that one time when he hit a guy who hit me first at my work place. I mean like would any other guy will do the same ?? I don't think so. So, this courage and guts and protective attitude he has actually runs in my blood. I consider myself as a really brave girl. I'm not trying to boast or showing off but I personally do not has any fear towards anything or anyone. I've tried to at least fear something or someone but it never works. 

              We don't usually spend much time together because he is not living with me but I surely enjoy every short moments I had with him. I don't like fishing but he took me fishing with him. He love motor crossing and I enjoy motor crossing too but never have the chance to ride it cause I'm not that tall. I'm just 165 cm. He took me for dinner and he did taught me how to swim. He once drowned me in the pool. He never remember my birthday (laugh). He dislike my cooking. I watched him sky diving and many other short beautiful moments that I still keep inside my mind. Everything is beautiful indeed. His separates with my mother is a faith. I believe that maybe God wanted them to be just good friends. I accept that with open heart and no offence. I'm happy to have them two in my life. I'm grateful to have such a good looking, responsible, brave and protective father like him. So, Happy Birthday dad :) 


The next wish goes to this cute cute and cute girl; 

Sorry that I stole your picture, wanted to put the picture of us together but can't find it haha. 

          This girl is Ooi Yean San. She's the only closest Chinese friend I've ever had and the utmost hilarious one. You must think I have forgotten your birthday right ? No baby, I won't. :) 

        I remember the time I announced your birthday in front of all those students who attended a program where I am the facilitator and I asked them to sing a birthday song for you. Okay, I know I'm romantic. Hahaha. 

            Let me tell you guys why I think she's beautiful. Practically, she has good Malay accent. Not just good its great. She always achieved highest mark for BM karangan and I am really ashamed of myself at that time. Haha. She's a good friend, really good and beautiful friend. She tried teaching me Mandarin but I totally failed. I can only understand a bit but fail to speak all the time. *sigh

           This girl love to read and write. I've been knowing her ever since we were in primary school. She is such a brilliant girl. She always achieved first place when it comes to examination results and if she didn't her mother will scold her and she will cry. I do not why she cry just because she got the second place cause I didn't even manage to be in any place. Haha. Oh yea, since primary school till secondary, she will always with big huge enormous drinking bottles. She just loves to drink. That's how she has beautiful skin I guess. 

        When we were in primary school, she told me that her mother will scold her if her hair is messed up (that is when I accidentally pull her hair band, not actually accidentally but purposely. Come on I'm just a kid.) Then she will tell me that her mother will also scold her if she did not finished all the plain water she brought to school. Then we grew up being in the same school again. When we were in Form 5, we sit next to each other. Every single day, we eat and sleep in class and she once asked me to tell her a bed time story. So, I spontaneously create this crazy story about a golden frog. You know, most of the time I enjoy doing crazy stuff. 

           Then, everyday we just like bond to each other. She is not that racist type so I feel easy and comfortable being with her all the time. She has different view and most of the time very idealistic. She's very patience. She hardly to get mad but once she did, u surely gonna get a fuck. Haha. She sometimes eat using her hands and try eating Malay food. She create good stories, a good photographer too and she's just unique ! Astonishing I guess and I really love her a lot. So, Happy Birthday sayang :) <3



The last wish will goes to this gorgeous beautiful and sexy girl;


She might not be looking sexy in this picture but I'm sure she did personally :) 

         This gorgeous girl above named Hatin Hani Al-Husna, see her name ? Beautiful right ? Distinctive. So this girl I met when I step my feet into the university. I never thought that I will met such a lovely girl like her. But, first and foremost how I can actually click with this girl is because she is damn ANNOYING like ME ! haha. 

             She can annoy me to the max and mostly all the time. Fortunately, she is also a good listener, a really good one. She always said that I am talkative but I never seems to stop talking. Haha. Maybe because you are fun to talk with. I do not have actual reason for not stop talking. 

          We enjoy most of our times together, even if you didn't I still do. This girl is fun to be with but I need to control my crazy attitude cause she don't usually manage to fit herself into that. Or maybe I usually try to act serious when I'm with her. She don't usually takes jokes as jokes. She took it seriously. But not all the times. Anyway, I love this girl cause she surely has brilliant opinions about everything. You know you can just like seek for the opinions you need and she will tell you. 

           She's more to the girlfriend type cause we usually had pillow talk together and share everything, family, friends and mostly crush. Haha. I always love being friend to her and I always have the thought that I am really lucky to have friend like her. I can count on her all the time. She's neutral. She's annoying all the time but fun to be with. We fights, we argue, but that doesn't stop us from being friends. I shall tell you that you are such a sweet and beautiful girl and I pray that our friendship last longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage. Hehe. Happy Birthday Hatin , not that is wrong, I seldom call you that. Again, Happy Birthday Tin !! :) 


Happy Birthday Guys ! ;) me love you much




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment