30 JUN 1974

Hello there ! : )            

                  Assalamualaikum w.b.t... and Good Evening to all beautiful people out there ! Call me Ain. I'm 20 years old and currently a real estate student. I love reading. I have passion for food. My priority is my family. That's a little bit about myself. 

     Okay, urmph this is actually my second blog. The first one is being abandoned. Plus, I am not into blogging before. Thus, I create a new one. Err, it is not me actually, its my beautiful friend, Eppy, who created this blog for me cause I'm a complete loser when it comes to blog; all those background thing and bla bla bla. But, thanks a lot love you made it easy for me. <3 

        Basically, this is going to be a personal blog where I will share everything which I feel like sharing. Let's make it short, my first entry for my new blog will be this amazing book below;



                The title of this book is 30 Jun 1974. One thing about this book is that you will not find it available in any book store for sure, cause this is actually a book created by my little sister. It is for her GDT 153 (graphic illustration) project. Why I posted this because the story line is written by me. It is a story about our beloved mother. I picked 30 Jun 1974 because it is the date when she was born. The original idea of writing a story about her is from my little sister. Plus, the drawing is drawn by my sister herself.

        Our mother is a single mother. She has been going through a lot ever since her marriage failed when she was just 21 years old. I could never imagine myself in her shoes. I am still young but I have two kids and somehow I have big responsibilities to take care of them ? Like seriously ? However, I believe this woman whom I call mother is a woman who has strong will and determination. We are really proud and grateful to have her. I don't feel like sharing what I wrote in this book cause Adik said one of her friends cried after reading this book. Thus, I'm not going to let all of you beautiful people cry in this lovely evening. ;) 



          I bet she cried because this is a true story I wrote about our mother and her journey throughout her entire life. Her struggle and obstacles that she need to face in order to raise us two on her own, or shall I say alone. This is my first time writing a story cause I usually write factual and I completely have no confidence when writing a story. I just feel that I am not that creative or imaginative to create an interesting story. Nevertheless, this is a very different story. Everything that I wrote really touches me personally. 

    Our mother has actually read this book. She was surprised we made a book about her. She said I can write more (laugh). I wish I can. Hopefully one day, I can write a complete book about my mother whom I really love a lot and will always do. I wanna write everything about her and how she manage to survive and successfully raise her two kids alone. I want her story to inspire all women around the world especially myself. 

The End !

p.s this blog is not 100% completed. I need to wait for Eppy to settle with her things first. I'm new in writing blog so if you guys have any suggestion or ideas on how I should write my blog, feel free to drop your comments and let me know your opinions. I will try to improve my writing.  























  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment